This is an agreement between you and TOO GOOD (www.toogood.ug). When you access or use the Site in any way you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms").
The name TOO GOOD, logos and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks and service marks owned by TOO GOOD. You are not authorized to use the TOO GOOD name or mark in any advertising, publicity or in any other manner without authorization from TOO GOOD.
1. About the Site
In addition, the Site also provides a platform through which you can purchase products from Toogood (“Products”) and participate in other available programs.
Certain Merchant Offerings, Products, other available programs and pricing on the Site may change at any time in Toogood’s sole discretion, without notice.
2. Ownership of the
3. Activity on the site
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that:
· You have reached the legal acceptable age of maturity (18 and above);
· You are able to create a binding legal obligation;
· You are not barred from receiving products or services under applicable law;
· You will not attempt to use the Site with crawlers, robots, data mining, or extraction tools or any other functionality;
· You will only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
· You will only make purchases on the Site for your own use and enjoyment or as a gift for another person;
· You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, and all such information is accurate, true, current, and complete;
· You will update and correct information you have submitted to the Site and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account); and,
4. accessing the site
Toogood retains the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Site or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site and your account accessible, the Site and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access, or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control.
5. Changes on the site
6. Your Account
You may only create and hold one account on the Site for your personal use and must register using a valid credit card. You are responsible for updating and correcting information you have submitted to create or maintain your account. As part of your account settings, you have the option to: (a) save, edit, or delete your personal information, including, without limitation, a valid credit card; and (b) opt-out of persistent login. You understand and agree that Toogood shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or related to, your account settings. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and maintaining settings that reflect your preferences. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
7. How to behave on the site
Read through the below prohibited conduct.
· Submitting any content to the Site that:
· Violates applicable laws (including, without limitation, intellectual property laws, laws relating to rights of privacy and rights of publicity, and laws related to defamation);
· Contains personal information, except when we expressly ask you to provide such information;
· Contains viruses or malware;
· Offers unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential, or private information;
· Has the effect of impersonating others;
· Contains messages by non-spokesperson employees of toogood purporting to speak on behalf of Toogood or provides confidential information concerning Toogood;
· Contains chain letters of any kind;
· Is purposely inaccurate, commits fraud, or falsifies information in connection with your Toogood account or to create multiple Toogood accounts; or
· Is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
· Attempting to do or actually doing any of the following:
· Accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
· Scanning or monitoring the Site for data gathering purposes in an effort to track sales, usage, aggregate offering information, pricing information, or similar data;
· Scanning or testing the security or configuration of the Site or breaching security or authentication measures; or
· Interfering with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or attempting to overload, “flood,” “spam,” “mail bomb,” or “crash” the Site.
· Using any of the following:
· Frames, framing techniques, or framing technology to enclose any content included on the Site without our express written permission;
· Any Site content, including, without limitation, User Content (defined below), in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without our express written permission;
· The Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any commercial, political, or religious purpose or to compete, directly or indirectly, with Toogood; or
· The Site or any of its resources to solicit consumers, Merchants, or other third-parties to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Toogood, including, without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals.
· Collecting any of the following:
· Content from the Site, including, without limitation, in connection with current or previously offered deals, and featuring such content to consumers in any manner that diverts traffic from the Site without our express written permission; or
· Personal Information (defined in our Privacy Statement), User Content (defined in Section 12 below), or content of any consumers or Merchants.
· Engaging in any of the following:
· Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page, or area of the Site or any functions or services provided by Toogood;
· Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services or imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
· Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
· Accessing, monitoring, or copying any content from the Site using any “robot,” “spider,” “scraper,” or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
· Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site;
· Aggregating any current or previously-offered deals or content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through the Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission;
· Deep-linking to any portion of the Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any Voucher) without our express written permission;
· Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent; or
· Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Toogood, our Merchants, or our services.
8. Your Privacy
9. Terms of Sale
10. Special Programs
11. Intellectual property
The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws of the Republic of Uganda, Toogood owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of the content without the express permission of Toogood or the copyright owner is permitted. If downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Toogood owns trademarks, registered and unregistered, in many countries and "TOOGOOD," the Toogood logos and variations thereof found on the Site are trademarks owned by Toogood, or its related entities and all use of these marks inures to the benefit of Toogood. “TOOGOOD” is a trademark registered in Uganda. Other marks on the site not owned by Toogood may be under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Toogood unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. You may not use Toogood's name, logos, trademarks or brands, or trademarks or brands of others on the Site without Toogood's express permission.
12. User Content
The Site may provide registered users and visitors various opportunities to submit or post reviews, opinions, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, messages, survey responses, and other communications, as well as files, images, photographs, video, sound recordings, musical works, and any other content or material submitted or posted to the Site (collectively, "User Content") through forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms, surveys, blogs, or other communication facilities that may be offered on, through, or in connection with the Site from time to time. You may be required to have a Toogood account to submit User Content.
If you contribute any User Content, you will not upload, post, or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right. Toogood does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide you with indications,
13. Coupon Redemption Time.
All vouchers/coupons redeemed from the site shall have a claim date with in which they have to be used. The date shall be indicated on the voucher/coupon. In case the voucher/coupon expires before using it and you had already paid by mobile money, you have to write to Too Good an official email or call and request an extension so that you do not pay again, otherwise if you redeemed a "pay on arrival" coupon/voucher, you just have to redeem another coupon from the site and go enjoy your deal.
Last updated Feb 2018